Detalle de la Vacante
Destino Puerto Vallarta
Experiencia 2 años
Nivel de inglés Avanzado
Descripción de la vacante
TAFER Group, a leader in the hotel industry, is looking for a BI and Visualization Analyst:
2-3 years experience operating in an IT data analyst or business data analyst role (Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Extensive hands-on SQL experience, with ability to write complex queries to explore and understand data.
- Ability and experience querying both traditional relational database technologies (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and emerging cloud-based technologies (Azure Data Lake, Hive, Presto, Synapse).
- Experience with Business Intelligence software (QlikView, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to perform data discovery and profiling activities on data sets and present results to both IT and business users.
- Strong functional domain expertise in at least one core business function a plus – sales, supply chain, finance.
Non Technical Skills
- Ability to work with agile delivery methodologies.
- Ability to ideate requirements & design iteratively with business partners without formal requirements documentation.
- Ability to quickly understand business context of solution needs, and apply to analysis & data modeling activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, story teller.
- Ability to work at detailed technical level with data engineers, while equally proficient having business context conversations with business users / business analysts.
- Positively influence immediate team members, including contract resources.
- Ability to work with virtual & global teams, including offshore.